Help Yourself To Happiness: 5 Week Mindfulness & Meditation Course
Starts Wednesday 23rd June, 7.30pm-9.30pm for 5 consecutive weeks
The practices in this course are specifically designed to support you to:
- Become someone everyone wants to be around
- Stop judging and criticizing yourself (and instead learn to love yourself, flaws and all)
- Increase your focus, energy, and motivation
- Upgrade your health, because you know you’re worth looking after
- Feel seen, heard, and understood by the people you love
- Trust your intuition to make important decisions about the things you need to change
- Get the clarity and tools you need to create a new path in life
- Learn how to effectively self-soothe and relieve stress whenever you need it most
- Create a nourishing self-care routine to keep your vibration high
- Feel totally supported, like the Universe is looking after you!
Who Is It Suitable For?
This 5-week course is open to anyone who feels called to join.
All levels of experience are welcome, including absolute beginners!
This course is for you if you’re ready to make a real commitment to your well-being and personal growth.
I will teach you incredibly potent transformation techniques, but to see the best results you will need to become your #1 priority and do the practices.
What You’ll Get
5 x 2 hour live sessions each week via Zoom, plus optional extra resources to expand your growth and healing
15 different Tools For Transformation (TFTs), including meditations, consciousness journeys, and reflective writing practices
Access to a private support group & a 50% discount on my summer meditation retreat to continue your transformational journey
It’s time to live life on your terms — with the support of myself, your coursemates, and the Universe!
What Others Have Said
“Dr Kamila Hortynska has taught me one of the most important skills in life – how to deal with emotions. We worked together to understand what triggers my stress response and, as a result, I started to exercise more often, eat healthier, meditate on a regular basis, and focus on what truly matters to me.”
“Kamila helped me to take some big steps towards a more fulfilling career and a better work-life balance. She helped me to develop a meditation practice. Slowing down and learning to be more present improved the quality of my relationships. Kamilla also helped me to learn how to be self-compassionate.”
Got a question about the course?
Email me directly at email@example.com
or use my contact form.