Welcome! Are you looking for a CBT Therapist, Clinical Psychologist or Coach? Do you want to try a holistic approach? If you’re ready, I’ll help you find your life purpose and become your authentic self.
You’re here for a reason. You already know that the power to heal yourself lies within – this is the main principle in a Holistic Approach!
I’m here to simply accelerate your transformation.
With 20+ years of experience as a Clinical Psychologist, CBT Psychotherapist, and Mindfulness Teacher, I know what it’s like to live a “double life”. I used to let the fear, about what my strictly scientific colleagues might think about me, stop me from being who I truly am: a deeply spiritual, open-minded, intuitive clinician!
Here’s what it looked like for me:
- Finding it impossible to share my true interests, feelings and moods because I worried people would see it as a weakness
- Feeling totally cut off from my intuition and making decisions I’d later regret
- Ignoring my desire to share incredible mystical tools, spiritual insights and practices in my work since they weren’t ‘scientific’ enough
- Struggling to love and accept every part of myself (including my Shadow parts)
- Having everything I’d ever wanted and knowing I ‘should be’ happy and content… but still feeling like there was something missing
Can you relate? Do you feel stuck, overwhelmed, or trapped by the life you built? I have brilliant news for you – it doesn’t have to be this way.
You too, CAN live in a way that feels 100% true to you.
So take a deep belly breath, and let me show you how to do it using my comprehensive, integrative and holistic approach to psychology & coaching.
With the right tools and my unique holistic approach, you can change your life FOREVER.
You’re probably wondering what qualifies me to make that promise.
1. I have over 20+ years of professional experience as a clinical psychologist, cbt therapist, and mindfulness teacher.
I’m an expert in helping people like you spring-clean their lives and introduce new habits of thinking and behaving.
You’ll save tons of time, energy, and money on seeing different practitioners because my unique holistic approach will take into account your Mind, Heart, Body, and Spirit.
2. I’ve radically transformed my own life using the holistic principles. I now barely recognise the person I used to be!
In addition to traditional psychology and coaching approaches to healing, holistic modalities have also been instrumental in my own transformation journey. These included: Meditation, Tantra, Yoga, Functional Medicine, Energy Medicine as well as Akashic Records readings, Psychedelics and Astrology.
So while working with me, you’ll never have to censor yourself. I will never judge you. Nothing is too unusual or unconventional in my eyes!
3. Most importantly, in the last 20 years I’ve already helped thousands of people find happiness and finally live the life they’ve always dreamed of.
After just a few sessions, my clients have come to me and said:
“You helped me transform my life! I no longer fear the things I can’t change.”
“Thanks to you, I have the tools to get through pretty much anything.”
“I now appreciate life and savour every moment, rather than always looking ahead.”
You can later read more in testimonials section. But for now, if you already know that you’re here to learn and develop, if you see yourself as a spiritual being having a bodily experience, I’m here to guide you.
Ready to discover YOUR next level?
What my individual coaching clients say
“Taking time out to understand myself more and what’s really important in life has helped me develop as a person. I’ve been seeing Kamila on an individual basis, but she also ran some mindfulness sessions on Zoom for my staff during COVID lockdown. I’d recommend Kamila for her conscientious, professional, and compassionate”
“I reached out to Kamila in 2019 following an ‘out of the blue’ diagnosis of cancer in 2018 which saw me go through 3 operations and a course of treatment. After being given the wonderful news of being ‘all clear’ I suddenly found myself in a state of shock filled with fear and dread and a feeling of not knowing the ‘old me’ anymore and trying to find the ‘new me’. I had always held down a very senior position at work and felt like id lost all my confidence overnight.
Through my sessions with Kamila, using a variety of techniques (mindfulness, yoga, exercise, reading materials and just talking through my feelings) I very soon found ‘the new me’ which I began to love and accept and still do!
I’ve managed to find a work life balance whilst still doing my existing role, I love exercising which I never did before, I have a much better understanding of diet and nutrition and am very grateful for everything I have in life.
I cant recommend Kamila enough, without Kamila’s help and the techniques she’s taught me I wouldn’t be where I am today.”
“I can’t believe how much working with Kamila has helped improve all aspects of my life! I was the biggest sceptic at the beginning of my journey, reluctant to try things, believing there was something better or a quick-fix that would help me. Now I’m completely converted! My family, friends and partner cannot believe how much I have changed, they say I am a completely different person.”
Understanding What You Need
- Has a Doctorate in psychology which is a requirement to register at HCPC as a practicing psychologist.
- 4-5 years of graduate and postgraduate studies including accredited internships and placements in a variety of settings.
- Has to pass multiple exams for accreditation to be able to work in this profession.
- Well-versed and trained in a variety of therapy models and theories, with an emphasis on individual psychological theory and research.
- Able to perform psychological testing and evaluation, often trains, educates and supervises other mental health professionals.
- Usually has to obtain a PGDip, Certificate or sometimes a Masters Degree to complete the training.
- 1-2 years of postgraduate studies.
- Usually is (but may not be) affiliated with and/or regulated by an accrediting body like e.g. BABCP or UKCP.
- Typically trained in one psychological theory and psychotherapy model like Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Cognitive Analytic Therapy, Gestalt Psychotherapy.
- Sometimes has little or no training in severe mental illness assessment or intervention.
- 1-2 years of graduate studies, but it is possible to get a counselling certificate with just 60h of online training, although that’s rare.
- Usually is registered with and regulated by BACP, but not always.
- Typically trained in counselling methods rather than particular psychological theories and models.
- Unable to perform psychological testing/evaluation.
- There are great counsellors out there but they are not trained to work with more severe end of the mental health spectrum.
- There is no standard regarding secondary education, it all depends on the organisation.
- There are different Life Coaching Associations, but this profession is not regulated as strictly as mental health.
- The practices offered vary greatly in their focus, but there are many brilliant coaches out there.
- There is little consistency in training and certificate programs, so you need to discriminate and go with what feels right to you.
- Life Coaches are not trained to address mental health concerns or offer therapy. These are usually people for whom this is a second career and they feel a vocation to share their life’s experience in a particular area.
It’s time to work with me if you:
- Feel stuck, confused, or close to burnout
- Know there’s a happier, healthier version of you just waiting to be unleashed
- Crave more clarity, purpose, and deeper meaning in your life
- Have a high-flying job that makes you miserable and you’d love a career you care about
- Are in a dead-end relationship but you don’t have the courage to leave
- Lack energy, confidence, and vitality
- Want to break free from societal expectations and become your authentic self
- Are experiencing a ‘life crisis’ and want to navigate it with awareness
- Would love to simplify your life, prioritise yourself, and live in the present moment
- Want to explore spiritual self-care and integrate mind-body healing into your life
- Have already worked with me (or attended one of my programs) and want to take it to the next level